Important Dates and Rates:
- May 24: All ADULTS must have drug testing, Kroll Background Check, and release forms completed
- May 31: Deadline for Early $275 Registration Rate
- June 1-14: Late Registration Rate of $300
- June 22-23: Mandatory Team Leader/Exec Staff Training/ Khaki School Students
- June 24-28: Camp!
Camp Pastor: Trevor Atwood, Senior Pastor of Boro City Church in Murfreesboro, TN
Follow Trevor on Twitter at @TMatwood
Trevor started life in Middle TN, traveled the world, and came back to attend MTSU in 1996. He met his wife Keva there, a Murfreesboro native, and they married in 1999. After graduation, Trevor directed a non-profit community sports organization in Murfreesboro for seven years before moving his family to Raleigh-Durham where he earned his M.Div. from Southeastern Seminary while pastoring college students and preparing to plant a church through the Summit Church in Durham, NC. Trevor and Keva have 2 elementary-age boys, Micah and Isaac and a newborn son, Simon.
• REGISTRATION PACKET
• CAMPER HEALTH FORM
• ADULT LEADER RELEASE FORM
• ADULT BACKGROUND CHECK FORM
• EXECUTIVE STAFF REGISTRATION FORM
Student Registration Requirements
- $50 deposit per each student
- Student Registration Form (page 4 of registration packet)
- Super Summer Rules signed by student and parent (page 5 of registration packet)
- Minor Camper Health Form
- Publication Release Form
Requirements for ALL ADULTS SERVING AT SUPER SUMMER
- $50 deposit per each adult due by Friday, May 31st
- Kroll Background Check (only complete and return page 3 of the 11 page document )by Friday, May 24th
- Adult Release Form must be completed & turned in by Friday, May 24th
- Drug Testing- must be completed by Friday, May 24th
- If You Live in Middle TN –
We will have several dates available at the TN Baptist Convention in Brentwood for drug testing.
Call Jennie Bowling to sign up for a time.
(615) 371-7933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday, May 13 from 4pm-6pm
- Thursday, May 16 from 11am-1pm
- If You Do NOT Live in Middle TN
Option # 1)-
Drug Test in YOUR AREA- If you are not in the Middle TN area, Human Resources will set up a testing site in your area. Please email email@example.com with your 1) Full Legal Name 2) Full Address with city, state, and zip 3) phone number to set this up.
Option #2) –
Drug Test at Carson Springs in Newport, TN OR at Camp Linden, in Linden, TN.
Carson Springs- To drug test at Carson Springs call ahead and schedule your appointment with Susan Mason at (877) 704-6336 or call (423) 623-2764
Linden Valley- To drug test at Linden Valley Conference Center call ahead and schedule your appointment with Jill Bailey at (877) 354-6336 or call (931) 589-2622.
Team Leader Requirements
Executive Leadership Requirements (only needed for Dean, Assistant Dean, TLC, Worship, Tech Team, Nurse)
- Must complete Steps 1-4 above
- Executive Leader Form (no need to fill out the TL Application or Recommendation Forms)
ALL ADULT FORMS & DRUG TESTING DUE FRIDAY, MAY 24th
Mail all forms to:
Tennessee Baptist Convention, Attention: Super Summer, PO Box 728, Brentwood, TN 37024
Fax Forms to: Attention: Super Summer 615-371-2014
Call the Super Summer Office at (800)558-2090 x 7933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.