> Woman's Missionary Union > Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions > Email to Friend
Email to Friend
This page content will be sent to the email address
you specify below.
Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions
WEEK OF PRAYER FOR STATE MISSIONS
GOLDEN OFFERING FOR TENNESSEE MISSIONS
Goal: $1.65 Million
Suggested Dates: Sep. 7-14, 2014
If someone in your church completed the standing order form, materials to promote the Week of Prayer for State Missions and the Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions will be sent automatically later in July. Promotion materials include:
- Items will be customized according to your church’s standing order:
1. Number of posters needed
2. Number of offering envelopes needed
3. Number of prayer guides needed
- Every church will automatically receive:
- DVD with eight segments under 3 minutes in length
- sample sermon outline
- age-level teaching guides (adult, youth, children, preschool)
- churchwide promotion ideas
- plus more
If your church did not complete the standing order form, a limited number of promotion materials are available by contacting TN WMU (800-558-2090, extension 7923, or 615-371-7923, or email email@example.com.
GOTM 2014 Promotional Materials:
The 2013 Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions closed August 31, 2014 with a total of $1,532,060 which was 5.4% higher than the 2012 offering. The goal was $1.6 million so it fell short by only $67,940. Thank you, Tennessee Baptists, for supporting missions and ministry in Tennessee through the Golden Offering.
GOTM Promotional Video Archives: