> Woman's Missionary Union > Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions > Email to Friend
Email to Friend
This page content will be sent to the email address
you specify below.
Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions
Tennessee Baptists are faithfully supporting the 2014 Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions. The total given as of November 30, 2014 is $1,111,376 which is almost 5% above the amount given the same time last year. Thank you for generously giving to missions and ministries in Tennessee. The 2014 offering goal is $1,650,000.
WEEK OF PRAYER FOR STATE MISSIONS
GOLDEN OFFERING FOR TENNESSEE MISSIONS
Goal: $1.65 Million
If someone in your church completed the standing order form, materials to promote the Week of Prayer for State Missions and the Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions were sent automatically July 2014. Promotion materials include:
- Items customized according to your church’s standing order:
1. Number of posters needed
2. Number of offering envelopes needed
3. Number of prayer guides needed
- Every church automatically receives:
- DVD with eight segments under 3 minutes in length
- sample sermon outline
- age-level teaching guides (adult, youth, children, preschool)
- churchwide promotion ideas
- plus more
If your church did not complete the standing order form, a limited number of promotion materials are available by contacting TN WMU (800-558-2090, extension 7923, or 615-371-7923, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GOTM 2014 Promotional Materials:
GOTM Promotional Video Archives: