TBCSA - Tennessee Baptist Convention Secretaries Association
If you are a church, association, state, or SBC agency secretary or ministry assistant, we have you in mind! The Tennessee Baptist Convention Secretaries Association has as its purpose:
- To identify and properly relate the various roles of the secretary to the church, association, state, and SBC agencies staffs.
- To provide fellowship opportunities with people of similar interests and to stimulate an interchange of ideas.
- To develop a better understanding of the work of the secretary.
- To provide programs that will deepen the spiritual understanding of the secretary; improve her performance; increase her personal effectiveness; acquaint her with the latest tools; and encourage an interest in the vocation of the secretary.
This organization can benefit you. Member dues are $15 for one year or $25 for two years. Retirees are $10 for one year or $15 for two years. Download membership form. For more information, contact Donna Heflin.
NASBS - National Association of Southern Baptist Secretaries
- Educate by providing opportunities for continued training and spiritual enrichment.
- Encourage fellowship and networking among members.
- Enrich by stimulating individual growth and professional excellence.
- Enlighten and enable members to be more effective and efficient as their roles expand.
- Excite and help secretaries succeed in their chosen field of ministry.
- Inform members.
- Composed of secretaries and other office personnel of Southern Baptist churches, associations, state offices, and persons retired from offices.
Membership dues for the calendar year are payable by January 1st.
- Entitled to voting privileges, receives quarterly newsletters of NASBS, and special registration fees for the LifeWay Personal Enrichment Program of Certification and the National Conference.
- Initial dues $30.00
- Renewal dues $25.00
- Retiree dues $10.00
Opportunities for Growth:
Members are encouraged to grow in personal and professional excellence through
- Professional Course Seminars for Ministry Secretaries and Assistants
- Christian Growth Study Plans
- Local associational training conferences
- State training conferences
For more information about this organization and training events, contact your associational office, Lana Rose at Tennessee Baptist Convention, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Karen Tomlin, LifeWay Christian Resources, e-mail email@example.com.
You can visit LifeWay's web site at www.lifeway.com or www.nasbs.net.