Date(s) - Saturday 10/6/2018
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Central Baptist Church Fountain City
For all church, school, and public library workers.
- Five hours of quality training
- Bookstore for your shopping convenience
- Hand-Outs, Door Prizes
- Classes include new up-to-date ideas and instruction in most areas of library work including promotion, Concourse, Atriuum, teamwork, discipleship and more.
Cost: (Includes continental breakfast, lunch & snacks.)
- $30 for Early Registration (received 10 days prior to event)
- $40 for Late Registrations and Walk-ins
Ways to Register:
- REGISTER ONLINE
- Email Carrie Kidd or call 615.371.2025
- Mail registration form with $30 payment (received 10 days in advance) to:
Church Library Ministry, P. O. Box 682789, Franklin, TN 37068
Contact Bev League (email@example.com) for further information.
During this event, the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board (or its agents or designees) will be photographing. You may be photographed. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be photographed for commercial purposes and agree to the following: (1) being photographed by any means; (2) commercial or any other use of your likeness without compensation; (3) specifically waiving all rights of privacy during the photographing; (4) releasing the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board, its agents, designees, officers and employees from any liability for loss, damage, or compensation for the commercial or other use of your likeness; and (5) compliance with all rules and regulations of the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board for this event.