Date(s) - Friday 4/21/2017 - Saturday 4/22/2017
Pastor-Sunday School Director Retreat, co-sponsored by Lifeway Christian Resources and the Tennessee Baptist Convention. The conference begins on Friday morning and ends on Saturday at lunch. The event features large plenary sessions and breakouts seminars. Pastors, Sunday School Directors and Ministers of Education will all benefit.
Retreat is designed to:
- Equip Pastors and Sunday School directors to serve effectively in all areas of Sunday School work
- Deliver practical tools for all aspects of Sunday School work
- Facilitate opportunities to network with other Pastors and Sunday School directors
- Build team spirit among the Sunday School director, minister of education, pastor, and division and department directors
Through this training, you will develop skills and plans to:
- Build a growing Sunday School focused on its mission and purpose
- Develop an organization and enlist leadership to build a growing Sunday School
- Lead teachers to teach for spiritual transformation
- Leave with a step-by-step strategy for leading your Sunday School
Cost is $99 for double occupancy or $150 for single occupancy. Cost includes lodging, 3 meals and registration.
During this event, the Executive Board of the Tennessee Baptist Convention (or its agents or designees) will be photographing. You may be photographed. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be photographed for commercial purposes and agree to the following: (1) being photographed by any means; (2) commercial or any other use of your likeness without compensation; (3) specifically waiving all rights of privacy during the photographing; (4) releasing the Executive Board of the Tennessee Baptist Convention, its agents, designees, officers and employees from any liability for loss, damage, or compensation for the commercial or other use of your likeness; and (5) compliance with all rules and regulations of the Executive Board of the Tennessee Baptist Convention for this event.