Date(s) - Thursday 9/26/2019 - Friday 9/27/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Church Leadership & Administration
- Church Revitalization
- Missions & Ministry
- Woman's Missionary Union
Join us at the beautiful TN Baptist Carson Springs Conference Center for the inaugural Pastor’s Getaway Golf Tournament. Arrive Thursday morning/afternoon for a practice round at Patriot Hills Golf Club in Jefferson City, then head to the conference center for the Iron-Man Fellowship Dinner sponsored by Guidestone Financial Resources.
Rise early Friday to a crisp, fall morning at Carson Springs before heading to the golf club for a four-man scramble. Bring your own team or meet new friends upon arrival! A catered lunch will close out our time together at the club.
Register today—space is limited.
Thursday, September 26, 2019
- 1:00-5:00 pm – Practice Round | Book your own Tee Time (see registration page) up to 2 weeks in advance for only $29 + cart (TBMB rate)
- 7:00 pm – Guidestone Iron-Man Dinner | Carson Springs Baptist Conference Center, Newport, TN
Friday, September 27, 2019
- 9:00 am – Tournament | Four-Man Scramble, Shotgun Start. $55 per person includes green fees, cart, lunch and prizes. Mulligans are $5 each (limit 2 per person).
Carson Springs Conference Center Hotel – Thursday Evening (Book early, space is limited)
- Double Occupancy (Includes Iron-Man Dinner and Breakfast) – $45 per person
- Single Occupancy (Includes Iron-Man Dinner and Breakfast) – $80 per person
The 2019 Pastor’s Getaway Classic is a benefit for the Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions.
Contact Mark Proctor (email@example.com) for further information.
During this event, the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board (or its agents or designees) will be photographing. You may be photographed. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be photographed for commercial purposes and agree to the following: (1) being photographed by any means; (2) commercial or any other use of your likeness without compensation; (3) specifically waiving all rights of privacy during the photographing; (4) releasing the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board, its agents, designees, officers and employees from any liability for loss, damage, or compensation for the commercial or other use of your likeness; and (5) compliance with all rules and regulations of the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board for this event.