Date(s) - Friday 10/19/2018 - Sunday 10/21/2018
Please make plans to join us in October for the single largest multi-state Royal Ambassadors event in the nation … RA Camp-O-Ree!
This event is open to all Royal Ambassador and Challenger ages boys (grades 1-12). This event is attended by over 700 campers each year. RA Camp-O-Ree is a weekend packed full of fun and excitement. Participate in a multitude of activities, challenges, and crafts while enjoying the great outdoors! Meet missionaries from around the world and enjoy two action packed worship services all in one weekend!
There is definitely something for everyone. Some of the activities include:
- Missions Hall
- Log Pull Competition
- Knot Tying Competition
- Archery Competition
- Bible Drill Competition
- Survival of the Fittest
- Fire Building Competition
- Pit Stop Challenge
- RA Racers
- Night Hike
- Tomahawk Throw
- Paint Ball Target Shooting
- Mission Quest Adventure Challenge
- Speak Out Competition
- Hay Rides
Special Guest: Tuey Wilson – Stunt Juggler
Tuey will have you laughing at his quick wit and hilarious interplay and moments later you will be gasping and applauding while watching a display of skill that is awe inspiring. Tuey will then use his feats of amazement to deliver a powerful godly message.
Early Registration: August 1 – October 5, 2018 – $15/person
Late Registration: October 6 – October 7, 2018 – $18/person
Online registration coming soon!
Or contact Kazeray Campbell: 1-877-354-6336, ext. 3305 or email@example.com
You will need to know:
- RA Leader or Contact Name & Phone Number
- Church Name & Address
- # of Participants
- # of Linden RA Camp-O-Ree Patches ($3.50 each)
- # of meals for:
- Friday Box Dinner ($5.50 – Pick Up at Registration)
- Cafeteria Meals ($8.50 each)
- # of People (Cabins) – $18 per night, per person
- # of People (Tent Camping) – $4 per night, per person
- All participants/attendees must have the completed forms – due at or before RAC on October 19
- Participant Forms: Release Form, Health Form, Church Leader Sponsorship Form
- All forms can be downloaded at here
- All groups must check in upon arrival
- All adults will be required to undergo a background check as part of registration
We certainly hope to see you there!
Contact Juliana Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
During this event, the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board (or its agents or designees) will be photographing. You may be photographed. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be photographed for commercial purposes and agree to the following: (1) being photographed by any means; (2) commercial or any other use of your likeness without compensation; (3) specifically waiving all rights of privacy during the photographing; (4) releasing the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board, its agents, designees, officers and employees from any liability for loss, damage, or compensation for the commercial or other use of your likeness; and (5) compliance with all rules and regulations of the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board for this event.