Date(s) - Saturday 7/15/2017
8:30 am - 4:15 pm
Hermitage Hills Baptist Church
Six (6) full hours of continuing education credit!
This Weekday Early Education Conference is for directors and teachers of any part-time or full-time preschool program. Valuable training is available for anyone working with preschoolers, regardless of the type of program or curriculum used.
Directors and teachers will have an elective track to choose from for both
the morning and afternoon sessions.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Tony Rankin – Looking into a Child’s World
• $55 per person if registered by June 15, 2017
• $65 per person if registered after June 15, 2017
No refunds after June 27, 2017. However, the registration fee may be transferred to another member in your group.
Register your group early, this conference fills up quickly!
T-shirts will be available for purchase this year. They are $12 each for size S-XL and $15 for 2XL and 3XL. You may purchase them online and pick them up the day of the event. Pictured is a visual of what the t-shirts will look like; click to enlarge. Color – Coral Silk. Last day to order shirts will be June 28.
Elective Track: Each session is 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Embracing Twos
- Embracing Threes
- Pre-K Readiness for Fours and Fives
- Intentionally Teaching God’s Word
- Come! He Wants to Talk with the Children (Praying with preschoolers.)
- The Five Love Languages of Children
- Play. Learn.
- An Introduction to STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
- Science (Related to STEAM)
- Technology in the Preschool Classroom (Related to STEAM)
- Engineering (Related to STEAM)
- Art (Related to STEAM)
- Math (Related to STEAM)
- Children’s Literature
- An Invitation to Play
- It’s a Perfect Day for Learning Something New (How Preschoolers Learn)
- Classroom Management
- Challenging Behaviors
- Generation Z Focus
- Recycle, Reuse and Teach
- Pumpkins, Leaves, Apples and FUN! (Fall teaching ideas)
- A to Z Practical Ideas for Teaching Preschoolers
Director’s Track: Each session is 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Two planned sessions: Leadership and Administration
- Two electives.
Contact Ellyn Sheets (email@example.com) for further information.
During this event, the Executive Board of the Tennessee Baptist Convention (or its agents or designees) will be photographing. You may be photographed. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be photographed for commercial purposes and agree to the following: (1) being photographed by any means; (2) commercial or any other use of your likeness without compensation; (3) specifically waiving all rights of privacy during the photographing; (4) releasing the Executive Board of the Tennessee Baptist Convention, its agents, designees, officers and employees from any liability for loss, damage, or compensation for the commercial or other use of your likeness; and (5) compliance with all rules and regulations of the Executive Board of the Tennessee Baptist Convention for this event.