Date(s) - Friday 8/11/2017 - Saturday 8/12/2017
4:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Hendersonville First Baptist Church
Renewing Worship Through Inspiration and Training
WORSHIP SERVICE KEYNOTE SPEAKER:
Dr. Frank Page – President/CEO of SBC Executive Committee
- Dr. Scott Shepherd – Worship/Music Specialist of the TBMB
- Plus The Shepherd Family
The Tennessee Ladies Chorale and The Tennessee Men’s Chorale
- Worship Leaders/Pastors – Dr. Frank Page
- Small Membership Churches – Tommy Keown
- Adult Worship Choir Singers/Leaders – Pepper Choplin
- Youth Music Ministry Leaders – Jonathan Rodgers
- Organ – Gregg Bunn
- Piano & Keyboards – Judy Crumley
- Instrumental Players & Directors – Camp Kirkland
- Handbell Ringers & Directors – Christine Anderson
- Worship Band Players & Leaders – Craig Adams
- Preschool Music Leaders – Carol Dickerson
- Younger Children Music Leaders – Keith Pate
- Older Children’s Music Leaders – Karen Gosselin
- Technology – Latest Worship Technologies – Peter Vaque
- Technology – Fundamentals – Scott Hodges
Plus Numerous Exhibitors with Resources!
Conference registration fee is $50 per person.
Group discount – if more than 10 come from your church, the first 10 are charged at the regular fee, and beginning with #11 the fee is $25 per person (one half the regular fee).
Conference fee includes material, break refreshments and Saturday lunch (on site).
4:00 pm – Registration Open
5:00 pm – Exhibits Open
6:15 pm – TLC-TMC Meet in Choir Loft for Warm-up and Prayer
7:00 pm – Opening Worship – Worship Center
8:00 pm – Dismiss
8:15 pm – Breakouts Session #1 – All Tracks
9:15 pm – Fellowship & Refreshments – Exhibits Open
10:00 pm – Exhibits Close
9:00 am – Breakouts Session #2 – All Tracks
10:00 am – Break – Water & Coffee – in conference areas
10:30 am – Breakout Session #3 – All Tracks
11:30 am – Lunch Served in Hudson Hall
Announcements and Recognitions
1:00 pm – Breakouts Session #4 – All Tracks
2:00 pm – Break
2:15 pm – Closing Worship – Worship Center
3:30 pm – Dismiss
Hampton Inn Gallatin $129
980 Village Green Crossing, Gallatin
Contact Dan Arterburn (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
During this event, the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board (or its agents or designees) will be photographing. You may be photographed. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be photographed for commercial purposes and agree to the following: (1) being photographed by any means; (2) commercial or any other use of your likeness without compensation; (3) specifically waiving all rights of privacy during the photographing; (4) releasing the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board, its agents, designees, officers and employees from any liability for loss, damage, or compensation for the commercial or other use of your likeness; and (5) compliance with all rules and regulations of the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board for this event.