Are you looking for a good counselor? Often, life is filled with tough issues like marital conflicts, difficult children, work-related problems, relational issues, psychological struggles…..
Qualified counselors can provide the necessary direction and help during these difficult days.
The Family Ministry section of the Church Growth Strategies Group has started associational counseling ministries across the state. If you are looking for a good Christian counselor in your area or want to know about your association’s counseling ministry, contact D. Tony Rankin, 800-558-2090, ext. 8136 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take A Quiz...
- Are you tired of not being able to “fix it” by yourself?
- Do your family members or friends say things like, “I don’t know what else to tell you.”?
- Are you tired all the time?
- Are you frustrated with how most of your day is going?
- Do you cry or get emotional more often than normal?
- Are you resentful toward a family member, spouse, colleague, or your children?
- Are you irritable most of the time or more than you wish?
- Have you lost interest in things that used to be fun?
- Are you dissatisfied with your job, family, church, or self?
- Do people ask you all the time, “What’s wrong?” or “Have you had a bad week?”
- Has your marriage become a “bigger problem” than it is “fun and meaningful.”?
If you said “yes” to more than two of these questions, you might benefit from making an appointment with a licensed counselor. Counseling is a healthy way to address your issues and needs. Counseling is not “crazy.” In fact, it is one of the healthier things a person can do in order to enjoy life, longer. Contact your area Baptist Associational office or Tony Rankin to get the name of a caring counselor in your area.