Home > Evangelism > Youth Evangelism
Super Summer • Jun. 16-20, 2014
Student leadership camp!
Austin Peay State University, Clarksville
Important Dates and Rates:
Super Summer is a uniquely designed leadership camp for students who desire to be challenged and equipped to serve and impact their world for Christ. Students spend significant time during the week being discipled and encouraged through smaller family groups. Super Summer's challenge to youth leaders is this: Send us your best students, and we'll send them back even better.
- May 9: All ADULTS must have drug testing, Kroll Background Check, and release forms completed
- May 23: Deadline for Early $275 Registration Rate
- May 24-June6: Late Registration Rate of $300
- June 14-15: Mandatory Team Leader/Exec Staff Training/ Khaki School Students
- June 16-20: Camp!
Camp Pastor: Michael Bayne- Executive Pastor at Grace Community Church in Clarksville, TN.
Camp Band: TBA
• REGISTRATION PACKET
• CAMPER HEALTH FORM
• ADULT LEADER RELEASE FORM
• ADULT BACKGROUND CHECK FORM
• EXECUTIVE STAFF REGISTRATION FORM
Student Registration Requirements
Super Summer School Themes
- Red (entering 8th grade in Fall 2014)- TBA!!!
- Blue (entering 9th grade in Fall 2014) TBA!!!
- Orange (entering 10th grade in Fall 2014) TBA!!!
- Yellow (entering 11th grade in Fall 2014) TBA!!!
- Green (entering 12th grade in Fall 2014) TBA!!!
- Camo (upcoming Freshman in college in Fall 2014) TBA!!!
- Khaki (upcoming Sophomore in college in Fall 2014) TBA!!!
- Black (This school is for students who feel they are being called into full time ministry - OPEN to 11th graders-college Freshmen) TBA!!!
***Adults - If you drop out of Super Summer AFTER you have already completed a drug test and Kroll background check, Super Summer will not be responsible for this cost. You will be billed for the cost of the testing and cost of the background check***
ALL ADULT FORMS & DRUG TESTING DUE FRIDAY, MAY 9
Mail all forms to:
Tennessee Baptist Convention, Attention: Super Summer, PO Box 728, Brentwood, TN 37024
Fax Forms to: Attention: Super Summer 615-371-2014
Scan and Email Forms to: email@example.com
Team Leader Requirements
Executive Leadership Requirements (only needed for Dean, Assistant Dean, TLC, Worship, Tech Team, Nurse)
- Must complete Steps 1-4 below
- Executive Leader Form (no need to fill out the TL Application or Recommendation Forms)
Requirements for ALL ADULTS SERVING AT SUPER SUMMER
- Kroll Background Check (only complete and return page 3 of the 11 page document) by Friday, May 9
- Adult Release Form must be completed & turned in by Friday, May 9
- $50 deposit per each adult due by Friday, May 23
- Drug Testing (See Info Below) - must be completed by Friday, May 9
Adult Drug Testing
If You Live in Middle TN – We will have several dates available at the TN Baptist Convention in Brentwood for drug testing. Call Jennie Bowling to sign up for a time. (615) 371-7933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Monday, April 28 from 3:30pm-5:30pm
• Thursday, May 1 from 11am-1pm
If You Do NOT Live in Middle TN
Option # 1)
Drug Test in YOUR AREA - If you are not in the Middle TN area, Human Resources will set up a testing site in your area. Please email email@example.com with your 1) Full Legal Name 2) Full Address with city, state, and zip 3) phone number to set this up.
Drug Test at Carson Springs in Newport, TN OR at Camp Linden, in Linden, TN
Carson Springs - To drug test at Carson Springs call ahead and schedule your appointment with Susan Mason at (877) 704-6336 or call (423) 623-2764
Linden Valley - To drug test at Linden Valley Conference Center call ahead and schedule your appointment with Jill Bailey at (877) 354-6336 or call (931) 589-2622
Call the Super Summer Office at (800)558-2090 x 7933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|YEC Coming in 2015!
Youth Evangelism Conference
Municipal Auditorium, Downtown Nashville