> Online Recommendation Form
Online Recommendation Form
Convention Committees, Executive Board/Boards
of Trust, and Committee on Committees Recomendation Form
You can use the link below to recommend resident
members of Tennessee Baptist churches to the Committee on Boards
or the Committee on Committees.
Once you click the link below, you’ll be taken to the Tennessee Online Ministry Network. Once there, you will be asked to create a user name and password for yourself (not for your church). After the user name and password is created, you will click on a link named Board/Committee Recommendation Form. This link will contain the form you need to complete for each recommendation you wish to submit.
- Please seek approval from the person you are recommending
- Submit this form completed in full by February 14, 2014.
Forms received after that date will be considered as vacancies occur.
- All recommendations will be considered by the Committee on Committees or Committee on Boards. However, no person submitting a recommendation should assume that his/her recommendation will automatically be submitted to the TBC.
- This form will be provided to all committee members.
- After submitting your recommendation you should receive an e-mail documenting that your recommendation has been recorded in the system. No additional communication will be sent to you about that particular recommendation.
For questions about the recommendation process, contact Tammy Harris at tharris@TNBaptist.org (Committee on Committees) Debra Bledsoe at dbledsoe@TNBaptist.org (Committee on Boards).
Eligibility from the constitution and Bylaws:
1. A member serving on either the Committee on Committees or the Committee on Boards shall not be eligible for election to either the Committee on Committees or the Committee on Boards until having been out of office four Convention years. (Bylaw 2.(5)
2. No Executive Board director who has served two successive terms shall be eligible for re-election until such director shall have been out of office for three Convention years. (Constitution Article VII.4.)
3. A member of a committee who has served a full term shall not be eligible for re-election until having been out of such office for one Convention year. (Bylaw 2.(5)
4. A member of a board or institution who has served three successive terms shall not be eligible for reelection until having been out of office for one Convention year. (Bylaw 4.(5)
CLICK HERE TO PROCEED WITH RECOMMENDATION