Use these links for church staff positions.
- Online Employment Application – You will be directed to create a user name & password for your employment application. You may save your progress on the form, and complete it at a later time by entering your user name & password.
TBMB Staff Positions Available:
Ministry Assistant – Executive Leadership Group
Primary Function: Provide administrative support to the President/Executive Director-Treasurer and Executive Assistant in carrying out the function of the Executive Leadership Group. Provide administrative assistance to other groups approximately 50% of time as directed by supervisors. Contribute in all phases of responsibilities to the Mission and Objectives of the organization.
Education: High School diploma with college or vocational/technical school
Experience: One to three years or more administrative experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Have a working knowledge of the organization and polity of the Southern Baptist Convention
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Physical Requirements: Physically able to sit at a desk for an extended period of each day, answer telephone handset, utilize computer keyboard and mouse, and verbally communicate with co-workers and guests in work area. Physically move from desk to central work areas for copies, supplies, files and other materials, and able to participate in a variety of staff and other types of meetings. Occasional bending, standing or stooping. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 35 pounds.
Information concerning TBMB staff positions may be obtained by contacting Human Resources Office, P.O. Box 682789, Franklin, TN 37068, (615) 371-2013. All candidates must submit an application to be considered for a position.
TENNESSEE BAPTIST MISSION BOARD
4017 RURAL PLAINS CIRCLE
HOURS: 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES:
Comprehensive Medical Coverage
Life Insurance 4 x Annual Salary
Spouse Life Insurance
Child Life Insurance
403B Retirement Plan – 10% Annual Salary
For more information, call (615) 371-2013 or (800) 558-2090 ext. 2013; e-mail email@example.com.