A two-day conference designed to help with legal and accounting areas in churches, associations, and non-profit entities. This conference would be of interest to anyone who works with finances; such as, treasurers, financial secretaries, business administrators, ministers of administration or education, administrative assistants, office managers, business managers, financial committees, budget committees, director of missions, and pastors.
We will also have vendors from various companies, so we hope you take time to visit.
We will begin on Monday, April 19 at 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Tuesday from 8:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Monday, April 19
11:00 Registration and Display area open
12:00 Lunch and Display area
1:00 Welcome and Introductions
1:15 Frank and Elaine Sommerville – Tax and Legal Issues
3:00 Break in Gathering Room and Visit Display area
3:30 Breakout Session #1
4:35 Short Break
4:45 Break Out Session #2
6:00 Enjoy Nashville
Tuesday, April 20
8:00 Display Area Open
8:30 Peter Persuitti – Church Insurance – What are we learning about this “stewardship” resource?
10:00 Break in Display Area
10:30 Breakout Session #3
12:00 Lunch and display area
1:30 Breakout Session #4
- Are Your Governing Documents In Order?
- Benefit Trends and Strategies for Today (Presented by GuideStone)
- Communications – Yeah We Got That…Or Do We?
- Contributions-Generally; Designated Contributions-Specifically
- Getting the Most Out of Microsoft Teams
- Human Resources
- Legacy Ministry in Your Church
- Legal Aspects of Compassion Ministries
- Religious Liberty: Navigating the Changing Culture and How To Protect Your Ministry
- Say What? How to strategically engage the media (and everyone else) without becoming Twitter fodder.
- Tax Issues Relevant to Churches
- URGENT: Attract, engage and grow with millennials
- What you need to know as a new Church Administrator
- Worship Copyright Licenses: What Does My Church Need?
You will receive a link closer to time to sign up for breakout sessions.
During the conference, we ask that you wear your facemask at all times, except while eating or alone (unless you have a health reason to not wear a mask). Hand sanitizing stations will be located in multiple locations.