Are you a healthcare professional, student, or a church leader/member interested in healthcare missions? If so, our Madison-Chester & Crockett (MCCA) Baptist Association is sponsoring a Medical Missions One Day (MM1D) event tailor-made for you and your church!
Topics to be covered:
- The fundamentals for a church planting strategy through healthcare missions
- Testimonies from field-based missionaries about their healthcare work
- How to be a cross-cultural witness
- The IMB and its commitment to healthcare missions
- How you can get connected to short term and long term healthcare missions!
Program Personalities Include:
- Dr. Rebekah Naylor, M.D., International Mission Board (IMB)
- Dr. Peter Rush, Pharm. D, Associate for Mobilization, IMB Global Health Strategies
- IMB Medical field personnel (from a security sensitive area of the world)
Lunch will be provided.REGISTER ONLINE
Online registrations will be closed one week prior to the event.
You can also register for this event by calling your MCCA Offices @ (731) 668-5690 or simply email Jeff Palmer, MCCA Director of Community Outreach @ email@example.com. This event is a joint effort of the International Mission Board (IMB), Madison-Chester & Crockett Baptist Associations, and Calvary Baptist Church.