A Music & Worship Ministries event for Youth Choirs.
An event for student singers and student choirs.
CLINICIAN: Cliff Duren
NEW (Breakout Sessions!)
On Saturday morning, we will have multiple one-hour worship related breakout sessions for students to choose from and attend. Choices may include piano/keyboard, guitar, bass, drums, projection, audio, and more!
• “You are the Lord” / Arr. Duren / Semsen Music – Order
• “House of the Lord” / Arr. Duren / Lillenas – Order
• “Glory Be” / by Heather Sorenson – Order
• “The Power of God” / Arr. Duren / Word Choral Club – Order
• “Risen Champion” / Arr. Duren / Word Choral Club – Order
*All singers, leaders, and directors are responsible for ordering and bringing your music with you to Youth Worship Project ’23.
5:00pm – Registration
6:00pm – Dinner
7:00pm – Opening Gathering
7:15pm – Sectionals
8:15pm – Rehearsal
10:00pm – Prayer – Dismiss to Hotels (lodging options coming soon)
9:00am – Celebration/Fun Activity
9:15am – Worship Devotional
9:30am – Rehearsal
10:30am – Snack Break
10:45am – Demo Choir
11:00am – Breakout Sessions (Piano, Guitar, Bass, Vocals, Projection, Audio)
12:00pm – Lunch
12:45pm – Final Rehearsal
1:45 pm – Break
2:00 – Worship/Final Sing-thru
2:30 – Dismiss
Please register no later than Friday, January 13, 2023.REGISTER ONLINE
COST: $40 per person (includes 2 meals and long-sleeve t-shirt)
* No refunds will be issued on cancellations made after January 13 and T-shirts cannot be guaranteed for reservations made after this date.
** Adult sponsors pay the same $40/person because they will share the same meals, as well as receive as Youth Project ’23 t-shirt.
Comfort Suites, 600 Red Ink Drive, Mt. Juliet
Rate: $119/tax per room (king suites and double suites available)
E-mail Reema Patel at email@example.com and mention Youth Project for this rate.
* Please note this hotel has a 72 hour cancellation cutoff for a full refund.