Date(s) - Tuesday 5/12/2020
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
In the midst of change, grief, illness, and stress, how can we keep ourselves emotionally healthy and how can we assist our community members in being emotionally healthy, as well? Our hope is to encourage church leaders to find fresh healthy life choices for themselves and those around them, and to know how to find mental and emotional health resources in their communities.
- Art Webb, LPC, Counselor, Watauga Baptist Association, Elizabethton, TN
- Stephanie Evans, LPC-MHSP, Clinic Manager, Centerstone, Springfield, TN
- Chuck Hannaford, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist & President, HeartLife Professional Soul Care, Germantown, TN
- Sing Oldham, Pastor Engagement Specialist, TBMB
- Bill Choate, Collegiate Ministries Director, TBMB
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Contact Bill Choate (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
During this event, the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board (or its agents or designees) will be photographing. You may be photographed. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be photographed for commercial purposes and agree to the following: (1) being photographed by any means; (2) commercial or any other use of your likeness without compensation; (3) specifically waiving all rights of privacy during the photographing; (4) releasing the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board, its agents, designees, officers and employees from any liability for loss, damage, or compensation for the commercial or other use of your likeness; and (5) compliance with all rules and regulations of the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board for this event.