Date(s) - Monday 5/4/2020
The Old Country Store
The Reaching Tour will highlight what’s working in evangelism today. We will hear from the top ten churches in baptisms for each size categories. The size categories will be a.) under 200 b.) 200-500 c.) 500-1000 d.) over 1000 in attendance. Each event will host 50 to 70 pastors and staff enabling them to hear from top evangelistic churches. The Reaching Tour will include:
- What’s Working: Practical tools and advise form Pastors/Staff that are getting it done.
- Gleaning: Insightful looks into the survey results from Tennessee’s most evangelistic churches.
- Best Practices: What do the most evangelistic church do on a regular basis that leads to Great Commission results.
- Evangelistic Culture: TBC mission staff will share what it takes to develop an Evangelistic Culture.
- Tool Time: Participants will receive books and tools that are proven to work in these most evangelist churches.
- Mapping Center: Each preregistered church will receive a Mapping Center report detailing a demographic and prayer walking maps within a 3 mile ring of the church.
Contact Steve Pearson (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
During this event, the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board (or its agents or designees) will be photographing. You may be photographed. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be photographed for commercial purposes and agree to the following: (1) being photographed by any means; (2) commercial or any other use of your likeness without compensation; (3) specifically waiving all rights of privacy during the photographing; (4) releasing the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board, its agents, designees, officers and employees from any liability for loss, damage, or compensation for the commercial or other use of your likeness; and (5) compliance with all rules and regulations of the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board for this event.