A disciple is a follower of Christ who…
- shares the Gospel;
- grows through Bible study and prayer;
- lives in biblical community;
- is on mission through the local church to make more disciples.
D-Groups (or Disciple Groups) consist of four people from the same Sunday School or Small Group coming together with the intention of…
- Memorizing scripture
- Engaging in Bible study
- Praying together
The D-Group strategy revolves around Robby Gallaty’s HEAR acrostic. D-Groups are encouraged to use HEAR in both personal devotion and meeting time.
- H – Highlight key words from the Bible passage.
- E – Explain why you highlighted the words.
- A – Apply the passage to your life.
- R – Response. Share your response to what you have heard from the Lord through His Word.