Our children’s missions event, JAM, is coming your way this fall through an event box that contains plans for a “Jammin’ in a Box” event that includes all of the JAM components you’re used to finding at the one day in-person event. The JAM event box will provide plans, ideas, tips, and instructions to help you have a successful JAM at your church on your chosen date(s) and in a time frame that is easily adaptable to what best works for you. You may choose to hold a Saturday event or spread the JAM SESSIONS over several nights or even weeks. Items included in each box:
- Leader’s Guide Notebook – leader guide has been designed so that ALL JAM Sessions complement the others.
– Introduction & Overview
– Jammin’ Bible Study bridges the Isaiah 6:8 theme verse with Jesus’ final words to His followers where He essentially sent them into the world to preach His gospel.
– Jammin’ Missions Games teach how missionaries look at a people’s interests and needs to share the Gospel.
– Jammin’ Meet a Missionary Family story and link to a video.
– Jammin’ Missionary Activities focus on being a missionary and praying for missionaries.
– Jammin’ Crafts provide several projects to extend the learning.
– Jammin’ Missions Projects allow you to take the event to your neighborhood.
– Jammin’ Extras: ideas for snacks, music and decorations.
- Jammin’ in a Box Poster
- Teaching Resources – handouts, posters, etc.
- Flash Drive – contains missionary video, Leader’s Guide Notebook, teaching resources, graphics
- Plus More
Churches will need to make limited copies and purchase some supplies per child. Boxes will be available for churches to order later this month for $30 and will be shipped in late August. For more information, contact Jacki Holleman at email@example.com.