EXPLORE THE “WORLD”
State of Maine
June 10 – July 8
- Must have completed 2 years of college
- Able to follow instructions
- Be a team player
- Be a self-starter
- Be comfortable sharing your relationship with Christ without speaking in “Christianese”
- Be servant-hearted
- Able to do outdoor activities like hiking & kayaking
- Attend Send TN Orientation May 19 and Debriefing July 28
With less than 3% of Christ followers, Maine is full of opportunities for ministry! Only 13 of the 33 colleges in Maine have an evangelical presence. The state is diverse in population, culture, spirituality, landscape, and more. If you love people of all ages and are willing do what it takes for the opportunity to share the gospel, spend your summer in this great state!
Summer missionaries will connect with the people of Maine through camps, VBS, age group ministries, outreach activities, small groups, worship, rec activities, manual labor, service projects, etc.