Theme – “Now is the Day of Salvation”
Scripture: II Corinthians 6:2 “For He says: “In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the accepted time; Behold, now is the day of salvation.
Objective 1 – Seeing at least 50,000 Tennesseans annually saved, baptized and set on the road to discipleship by 2024.
People are lost and going to Hell across the State of Tennessee at a rapid pace (105 people every day). This event is designed to help people be encouraged to share their faith and win lost souls.
Sunday Evening – April 7, 6:00 p.m. -8:30 p.m.
- Jordan Easley
- Sam Landrith
Monday Morning – 9:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
- John Butler
- Panel Discussion
- Bobby Lewis
Monday Afternoon – 1:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Bartholemew Orr
- Chris Noland, Pastor Decherd First Baptist Church, Decherd: Reaching Children and their Families Through Good News Clubs
- Randy Singleton, Minister of Single Adults, Black Oak Heights Baptist Church, Knoxville: Winning Senior Adults in Our Harvest Field
- Steve Pearson, Harvest Field Team Leader, TBMB: Winning Your Harvest Field in Your Neighborhood and Workplace
- Ryan Crips, Pastor Irving College, McMinnville: Evangelism Strategies in the Double-Digit Churches
- Ancel Presnell, Pastor Strong Tower Baptist Church, Johnson City: Evangelism Strategies in the Triple-Digit Churches
- Brady Cooper, Pastor New Vision Baptist Church, Murfreesboro: Evangelism Strategies in Larger Churches
- Roc Collins, Strategic Objectives Director, TBMB: Preaching Evangelistically
- Ryan Keaton, Emerging Generations Specialist TBMB: Winning Single Adults in Our Harvest Field
- Danny Sinquefield, Harvest Field Team Leader TBMB: Ways to Be Involved in Blue Oval City
- Jay Barbier, Youth Ministry Specialist TBMB: Winning Youth in Our Harvest Field