Date(s) - Saturday 7/13/2019
Hendersonville First Baptist Church
An annual statewide meeting for the purpose of providing training for directors and teachers in weekday early education/preschool ministries.
The Conference offers six (6) full hours of continuing education credit! This Weekday Early Education Conference is for directors and teachers of any part-time or full-time preschool program. Valuable training is available for anyone working with preschoolers, regardless of the type of program or curriculum used. Directors and teachers will have an elective track to choose from for both the morning and afternoon sessions.
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Tony Rankin, “Invest Time and Love”
Conference Topics Include:
- Take It Outside…The Benefits of Outdoor Play
- Shake, Rattle and Roll (Music)
- Meleah’s Top 10 Songs and Music Activities
- Building Strong Brains
- Challenging Behavior
- Inquiry-Based Learning Through Hands-On Activities
- Relationship-Based Care
- Does Your Teaching Connect?
- Teaching Preschoolers to Pray
- Circle Time Success
- Helping Kids Hide God’s Word in Their Heart
- Keeping Your Preschool Safe
- The Heart of Learning – What’s Your Style?
- There’s More to Math than Counting
- Wandering or Wondering?
- Discovering Engaging Activities for Infants and Toddlers
- Loose Parts
- Absorbing is Not Just for Sponges
- Tell Me The Story of Jesus
- Making Early Faith Stick
- Praise…The Path to His Presence for All Ages
Age-Related Conferences (for teachers who are new to teaching or have never attended the conference before):
- A Heart for Teaching Infants and Toddlers
- A Heart for Teaching 2’s and 3’s
- A Heart for Teaching Pre-K
- The Three T’s of a Successful Weekday Program: Teachers, Training and Team Work
- Summer Programs, Billing, Subs and Other Director Related Responsibilities
Contact Vicki Hulsey (email@example.com) for further information.
During this event, the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board (or its agents or designees) will be photographing. You may be photographed. By your attendance, you are granting your permission to be photographed for commercial purposes and agree to the following: (1) being photographed by any means; (2) commercial or any other use of your likeness without compensation; (3) specifically waiving all rights of privacy during the photographing; (4) releasing the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board, its agents, designees, officers and employees from any liability for loss, damage, or compensation for the commercial or other use of your likeness; and (5) compliance with all rules and regulations of the Tennessee Baptist Mission Board for this event.