- Church Staff Positions
- Churches Seeking Staff
- Tennessee Baptist Adult Homes Employment Opportunities
- Online Employment Application – You will be directed to create a user name & password for your employment application. You may save your progress on the form, and complete it at a later time by entering your user name & password.
TBMB Staff Positions:
Accounting Assistant– Mission Support Group
Primary Function: Responsible for processing, posting, and depositing incoming contributions and other cash receipts as the primary cashier (accounts receivable) and primary point of contact for churches and other constituents. Cross-functionally may serve as disburser; processes, posts and issues payments (accounts payable). Contribute in all phases of responsibilities to the Mission and Objectives of the organization.
Education: High School diploma
Experience: One to three years related work experience
- Strong math skills, working with numbers and attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong ethical, professional and task driven skills
Physically able to sit at a desk for an extended period of each day, answer telephone handset, utilize computer keyboard and mouse, and verbally communicate with co-workers and guests in work area. Physically move from desk to central work areas for copies, supplies, files and other materials, and able to participate in a variety of staff and other types of meetings. Occasional bending, standing or stooping. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 20 pounds.
Information concerning TBMB staff positions may be obtained by contacting Human Resources Office, P.O. Box 682789, Franklin, TN 37068, (615) 371-2013. All candidates must submit an application to be considered for a position.
TENNESSEE BAPTIST MISSION BOARD
4017 RURAL PLAINS CIRCLE
HOURS: 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES:
Comprehensive Medical Coverage
Life Insurance 4 x Annual Salary
Spouse Life Insurance
Child Life Insurance
403B Retirement Plan – 10% Annual Salary
For more information, call (615) 371-2013 or (800) 558-2090 ext. 2013; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.