- Church Staff Positions
- Churches Seeking Staff
- Tennessee Baptist Adult Homes Employment Opportunities
- Online Employment Application – You will be directed to create a user name & password for your employment application. You may save your progress on the form, and complete it at a later time by entering your user name & password.
TBMB Staff Positions:
Evangelism Event Specialist
Primary Function: Provide leadership and continuity to all TBMB youth evangelism events. Plan and coordinate all marketing efforts for TBMB Conference Centers including connecting with churches and facilitating churches utilizing the Conference Centers. To participate in the Harvest Field Ministry and contribute to completion of the Objectives of the Executive Board.
Education: Four-year college degree preferably related to youth ministry or related topic
Experience: Three plus years related experience
- Knowledge of youth ministry, both in theory and in practice.
- Understanding of youth and programming to meet their needs.
- Strong communication skills as evidenced in conference leading and consultations; ability to facilitate learning in a variety of settings.
- Knowledge of denominational trends.
- Microsoft Office proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Continuously communicates by phone, computer and in person. Frequently stands, sits at desk and works irregular hours. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 50 pounds. Able to drive and travel long distances as well as stay in public lodging.
Ministry Assistant – Baptism Objective Team
Primary Function: Provide administrative assistance and support within assigned ministry areas based on TBMB defined processes and systems. Perform clerical and organizational tasks required for the successful accomplishment of ministry assignment, tasks and events. Facilitate work of various ministry specialist and related volunteers as assigned. Respond to constituent churches in effective and helpful manner. Contribute in all phases of responsibilities to the Mission and Objectives of the organization.
Education: High School diploma with two years’ college or vocational/technical school
Experience: One to three years related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of general office skills and procedures
Physically able to sit at a desk for an extended period of each day, answer telephone handset, utilize computer keyboard and mouse, and verbally communicate with co-workers and guests in work area. Physically move from desk to central work areas for copies, supplies, files and other materials, and able to participate in a variety of staff and other types of meetings. Occasional bending, standing or stooping. Occasionally lifts and carries up to 50 pounds.
Information concerning TBMB staff positions may be obtained by contacting Human Resources Office, P.O. Box 682789, Franklin, TN 37068, (615) 371-2013. All candidates must submit an application to be considered for a position.
TENNESSEE BAPTIST MISSION BOARD
4017 RURAL PLAINS CIRCLE
HOURS: 7:30 A.M. – 4:30 P.M.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES:
Comprehensive Medical Coverage
Life Insurance 4 x Annual Salary
Spouse Life Insurance
Child Life Insurance
403B Retirement Plan – 10% Annual Salary
For more information, call (615) 371-2013 or (800) 558-2090 ext. 2013; e-mail email@example.com.