Missions event for girls in grades 6-12 and their leaders
Thank you for your interest in attending our missions event for middle and high school-aged girls! The weekend will be filled with missionary speakers, Bible Study, discipleship breakouts, worship, mission projects and activities.
Bring your girls to be encouraged and challenged on how to live a life that is VIBRANT, inside and out, to know God and reflect Christ’s beautiful brightness to a hurting world.
Meet missionaries, get deep into God’s Word, have fun together, participate in a mission project, and choose from a variety of breakout sessions to help teenage girls live life God’s Way…VIBRANT!
- Registration fee – includes two meals, Saturday lunch and dinner
– $75 per person by August 1
– $90 by September 1
- Registration opens July 1st and closes on September 1st.
- No registration at the event – everyone must pre-register.
- All registration fees are transferable but non-refundable.
- Minor to Adult Sponsor Ratio: One adult per seven girls is recommended. Adult Sponsors should always be at least five years older than the minors they are supervising.
- Required Forms – links to Event Release Form and Church Sponsor Endorsement Form will be emailed to group leaders once your group is registered.