What does it cost?

Request a cost estimate from this site based on your specific needs. Your choice of housing and menu selection are significant factors in the cost. Compare our prices to other locations with similar quality facilities and you will be pleased with Linden Valley.

What type of lodging is available?

You can choose between hotel accommodations, bunk beds, rustic camp site, tent camping and hammocks hung among the trees. Check out the photographs of the cabins and the Conference Center Lodge on the website. Schedule a tour with us to see for yourself!

What do I need to bring?

For cabins, you will need your own linens, pillows, and toiletries. In the Conference Center (hotel style) lodging, linens and toiletries are provided (bring you own toothpaste). We have a camp store if you forget some necessities. Comfortable clothes and shoes are the order of the day, but don’t forget your rain jacket, swim suit, and Bible.

Are there options if I have allergies?

Our food service team is prepared to work with almost any special nutritional needs. Please let us know exactly what your needs are at least two weeks before your stay.

Can we prepare our own food?

Linden Valley currently does not have food preparation space available for use by groups or individuals, however in many cases we can provide refrigeration units and microwaves.

Can we fish while we are there do we need a fishing license?

Linden Valley is located on the banks of the scenic Buffalo River, which is known for some of the best fishing in Tennessee. TWRA requires fishing licenses for anyone ages 13 or older. Even though you will be fishing from the bank, life jackets are required for anyone under 13 years of age.

Is there wifi access? Cell phone service?

There is wifi access in our major meeting spaces and throughout each room within the conference center. Cell phone service is limited. A “Hot Spot” is located beside the camp store. There are a few Verizon network extenders in the Dining Hall and conference center. However, it is a great experience to get away from the phone for a few days.

What equipment is available? (sound, tables, chairs, projector, etc.)

We can meet your needs in most cases. The Worship Center has fixed media equipment. We have portable sound and video systems. Tables and chairs can be placed as needed.

How far in advance do we need to reserve a date?

Today! Or as soon as possible. Prime weekends dates fill up quickly, usually 6 to 8 months ahead. Summer weeks are committed normally at least 18 months in advance. Reservations staff will do all they can to work with you on alternative dates and planning to share camp with another groups.

What activities are available?

Outdoor volleyball, basketball, gaga pit, and horseshoes are some of the activities available on campus. Other activities have a small cost associated with use: Swimming Pool (summer only), Odyssey High ropes course, low ropes course, paintball, zip line, etc.

Are the cabins air conditioned?

All cabins are fully equipped with heating and air conditioning, except for our rustic area cabins, and are available for use in any season.

Can we just bring tents and camp out?

If you want the safety of being within the boundaries of a private facility but still want to give your group the feel of tent camping, you can pitch a tent or hang a hammock.

Is there a place to park my Recreational Vehicle/Camper?

We have several fully equipped RV slots. ATVs are not allowed on campus.

Can I bring my pet?

We love pets, too, but unfortunately Health Department regulations and other considerations prohibit us from allowing pets on the premises with the exception of service animals.

What options do I have for menu selection?

We have two types of menus. We have a camp menu selection and a retreat menu selection. Examples of each are available upon request.